Friday 20 September 2013

Appalling Bread at Dunkin Donuts


Dear Dunkin Donuts employee (who might care for his brand's reputation),

This was the second chance I gave Dunkin Donuts a try considering the brand and their reputation for quality.

I was once again shocked that a company reputed for its Do(ugh) had such stale, dry, hard, and chewy bread in their most expensive food items.

I am attaching my latest, and probably LAST Proof of Purchase - to prove that I only wanted to have a good meal, and was disappointed ... Once again.

I feel sorry for having to share this, but i had expected more from this internationally reputed food chain.

Maybe the fault is mine, for having an expectation of good bread from Dunkin Donut.

My jaw still pains at the thought of all the chewing Dunkin Donuts made it do!

I guess I didn't learn my lesson the first time. So I burnt myself again.

Lesson Learnt!

@aseems

Update - No response has been received till date ....

#DunkinDonuts #DunkinIndia #Stake #Bread 

No comments:

Post a Comment